What's your kids' names?

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I have Emily Jean 8, Andrew Jon 8, Natalie Lucille 2 and Sophie Rose 1, their middle names are from someone in our family

Mine are too. Kai Lindsey- Lindsey is a name that runs in my family, usually on the guys side, but it is my Dad's middle name and I wanted to honor him. Kalani has two middle names, Kalani Caroline (pronounced Caro-lynn) Lee- Caroline is after my Grammy, her middle name was Caroline, we were really close. Lee is her Dad's last name.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    We have Xavier Lance (8) and Wyatt Wayne (5).

Middle names are after loved once who have passed (Lance - my Daddy and Wayne - Scott's older brother).

BTW, if Xavier was a girl her name would have been Isabella Serendipity and I would have called her BellaSara.
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    my kids ( youngest 4 as seen in ticker)
    son Jamie Stuart 14
    son Bailey James 7
    daughter Dannii Marie 5
    son Morgan Andrew3 1/2
    son Conor Patrick 18mos
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sophia Abigail and Cooper Grant

I make baby bibs and burp cloths for a living....I see all sorts of crazy names. At times the weird spellings are enough to make me want to throw my embroidery machine out the window.

--Jennifer
    (www.babysophiagifts.com)
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have Laura Catherine, Mary Louise, Trenton Benjamin, Rose Marie,
    Wayne Theodore, James Walfred, Neena Ruth and Henry John.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Nicole Corrine, Tara Celeste and Holland Makenzie.
  • rulerbreaker
    Options
    My son (8) is Kevin Alexander and my furry kids are Tiger (aka princess), Ginger (aka Gingerbread), Perry (as in "the Platypus").
  • honey3994
    Options
    Pretty traditional and easy to spell. They are Christopher,Rhonda,Paul,Pamela,Deborah,Jonathan, Mary,Walter,and Shari. I didn"t get to name the last two but love them anyway.
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Jasmine Tiara (4) and we have a boy name picked out for the next one... Kane Alexander
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Jasmine Tiara (4) and we have a boy name picked out for the next one... Kane Alexander

Love the name Kane.
  • sherri31
    Options
    My daughter(10) Daryl Teresa and my son(4) Brenden Lloyd Douglas.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Ashton Michael Peter (8)...if I were to have a child (Ash is my step-son), boy or girl their name would be Ricki-Jade. It would be Ricki Jade Michelle for a girl and just Ricky Jade for a boy. Jade is my oldest sister's middle name and my auntie's middle name. Michelle is my middle sister's middle name and my mom's middle name. Ricki is my middle name and my dad's name is richard.
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    i have two boys...so far....they are Kole William (2 1/2) & Evan Joseph (6 months)
  • sharonmac
    Options
    Mine arent very different but:

Emily Grace 7
    Thomas Bradford 3
    Collin Michael almost 6 months
  • geminisam
    Options
    I have Lauren Amy 16 Ryan David Antony 10 and Lucy Caitlin 7
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    i have a daughter called Rosie Jean (Jean is my middle name and my mums first name so kind of keeping it in the family) and my son is cal Callum (John Lee) . Oh and I have 2 cats called oddsox and jasper
    tracy x
  • joetta00
    joetta00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My mom gave me a unique name...Joetta and my daughters name is Tommi Dawn
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My oldest son is Conchade' (pronounced Cun-Cha-dee) but we just call him Chade' It mean red earth and was named after his grandmother's favorite uncle.

My youngest son is Byron.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have 1 lil girl (working on a lil boy with NO LUCK) and her name is Maridith Rose....we call her Mare Mare! If we end up having a boy, his name will be James Michael (a lil common, but will be named after my hubby's dad who passed away from lung cancer when my hubby was only 14 yrs old) My daughter was named after her Godmother (Mary) and me (my middle name is Rose) there are over 30 people in my family on my mom's side with Rose somewhere in their name.