Biggest Loser

Options
I recently bought the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and im yet to use it..ive totally bought in to the biggest loser hype...has anyone tried it?

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have! I love them for days I don't go to the gym. The only one I don't like very much is the yoga one.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I bought and started the 30 day jump start and the last chance workout. Did the 30 day jump start this morning (also tried it out over the weekend) and it was good. I am sore! You are constantly moving in the 10 minutes. I watched the Last Chance Workout this morning and will do it tonight. I like how it is a program and has you doing specific things each day and they already have it all planned out. No guess work.
  • Terriberry
    Options
    I have the cardio max one and the strength training one. I like them but they hard. The only thing I dont know is how many calories I burn doing them.
  • iverayna
    iverayna Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Haha Yeah ive got it all.. But in reality. ANYTHING that gets you off the couch and motivated to do anything to change your life for the better is the most important thing.. I say good for you.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have Cardio Max and love it! It's rough when you start out, but you get great results from it. :bigsmile:
  • iverayna
    Options
    PLUS.. If you really get into it and let yourself sweat itll kick your butt.. It does mine.. BEST of luck to A future Biggest Loser..
  • iverayna
    Options
    I have the Wii game
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    I have the 30 day jump start and I liked it.. I did the Last Chance Workout over the weekend and I loved it. I'm starting the program today.
  • pwodek
    pwodek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the biggest loser videos. Its a great workout with
    pretty easy moves. I think what makes it great is the
    constant moving. The 20 minute videos don't let you rest
    so you get a quick calorie burn.
  • raele
    raele Posts: 10
    Options
    I have quite a few of their DVDs and I love, love, LOVE them! If you're going to do any video workouts, these ones are made by bigger people and are made for real people... no crazy-buff people doing a memorized routine that is impossible to follow! I'm a bigger girl and I have done these videos with my sister - who works out a couple days a week and has a pretty buff bod - and in the end, she is by my side sweating just as much as I am!!! It's great. Proof that these videos work for all shapes and sizes and that as long as you put the effort in, you'll get results!

Good luck!!! : D