Eating Clean

Options
I recently bought a book that has literally changed my life. Eating Clean by Tosca Reno. She really educates you on nutrition in an entertaining, easy to understand way. She is also inspiring because she was once obese but has lost a ton of weight and is now a writer, motivational speaker, workout competitor, etc.

This book really shows how eating healthy does not mean starvation, deprivation, or pre-packaged meals. It is yummy, wholesome, easy to prepare food that makes you feel great.

Try it out, it definitely helps keep the calories in check and provide efficient fuel for your body. If you can't afford to buy the book, your local library should have a copy. It is WELL WORTH IT!!!

Replies

• chrysnel
    Options
    I LOVE Tosca Reno's books - I have read them all and have been following it for a while - which is how I have lost 45 pounds so far! If you have any questions, please feel free to add me as a friend and I can try to help you out! :wink:
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I have not read her books but have adopted a very clean "way of life" for almost a year. I even make most of my own bread and all sauces (tomato, BBQ, you name it) and grow a herb garden.
    I have never felt so good or had so much energy. I used to be exhausted by 3:30 every afternoon at work and usually would go get a coffee to help "pick me up". I have not had this happen in over a year now that I have made this change.

The 50 pounds I've lost were just an added bonus!