Need accountability partners

Options
Hi all,

I have this bad habit of doing good, falling off track, doing good, falling off track. I came across MFP as an app on my phone and am now really into it. I am back ON TRACK, and I wish to end the yo yo cycle and make a true life change. I need the help and support of people who have been where I am and have pushed through. HELP! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started at 205 too, and now have been on maintenance for almost 1yr. If you are faithful to this site, inputting everything!, you will be accountable to yourself and proud of it! Good luck
  • Mamaheatherhg
    Options
    Ive been on for only a few weeks and i've lost 10lbs already. It's great here in so many ways, so if you like you can add me.
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Along with the accountablility of MFP (and more importantly in my opinion) is the support you'll find from everyone here.
    I love my MFP peeps dearly - they help keep me motivated and positive when I would have otherwise thrown in the towel.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a little bigger than you but started 2 weeks ago and have done well. Good luck!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Girl I know where you're coming from! I have to feel like I'm held accountable or I fall right off the wagon. Soooo....on the suggestion of a friend I started a facebook support page for us. It's open to anyone on facebook and you're welcome to join if you are a facebooker.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/From-Fat-to-Phat/165926460116190?ref=sgm

We share successes, recipes, ideas, struggles...

Good luck on your new venture. I'm going to add you too, so I can help keep you accountable. ;)
  • Amjonessea
    Options
    AW! Thanks so much. Great inspiration everyone!