NOOOOO!!!!! Why, God, Why?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I myself went from over-flowing melons to somewhere between an orange and a grapefruit. YEP! :grumble:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I myself went from over-flowing melons to somewhere between an orange and a grapefruit. YEP! :grumble:

I'm afraid I'm headed towards lemon...

or even KEY LIME!!!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

or even KEY LIME!!!

Mmm key lime pie!!!! :tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :wink:

Before! :bigsmile:
    Honeydew.jpg

After! :grumble:
    s_orange.jpg
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options

or even KEY LIME!!!

I'm afraid I've gone from grapefruit to... plum :sad:
    My confidence is soaring compared to 51 pounds heavier, but the boobs kinda freak me out now.
  • simlane
    simlane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bless ya, i'd give you some of mine if i could, they are always last to lose but first to gain!! i've just gone up again with the scales, been out buying new bras, not impressed, they should be smaller ones not bigger!!

3479.png
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I was never heavily endowed. But after children, I can wear my daughter's training bras. Kate Hudson is now my idol. If she can pull it off...

Besides, my wonderful husband, whose ex-wife was D, tells me that "more than a mouthful is a waste". He's lying, but I love him for it.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am so (sadly) in this club... I wore an F cup (TOO big!!) then after my first pregnancy there was a change. Second pregnancy and 3.5 years of breastfeeding later not to mention the 30+ lbs and OUCH!! I'm really happy to see them go (I would rather be a B cup for sure, like I had been when I was dancing competitively - it's like the gymnast phenomenon... they stop competing and suddenly get boobs! lol) but there's NO help for my poor skin... I can't believe what's happened there. So, I've resigned myself to having to pay for help in that area. :laugh: :laugh:

Tube socks. ugh. :laugh: :laugh:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options

My mom's favorite quote when I was growing up was "Stuff with cotton what God's forgotten".
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

My mom's favorite quote when I was growing up was "Stuff with cotton what God's forgotten".

lol That's too funny :laugh: I was thinking it feels like I've got tube socks with jello in the bottoms! Charming image eh!?? :glasses: :noway: :laugh:
  • rosenbss
    Options
    girl i cant wait to go from water melons to apples..I cant find a darn bra that fits these girls!!! An i loose from everything but!!!! i look like i might fall forward!!!!
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is why Victoria's Secret exists!

I'd rather be at a healthy weight with small boobies than heavy with bigguns. :wink:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yes the invention of the water bra... a wonderful thing....