Good Granola bars?

Options
I need some good granola bars. My friend has been eating them and she said they have really helped her!
Im not a big fan of nuts (of any kind) so does anyone know of some good no nut granola bars?

Replies

• fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good like taste great or good like healthy?

I've been eating the Kashi dark chocolate coconut bars, but I kind of think it's like eating candy...
  • tabicain55
    Options
    well i guess both. i need one that i can eat but that also wont mess my diet up.
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Be wary of the sugar content.

If you need to opt out for bars - I like Kashi Crunch Chocolate Pretzel one - only 160 calories and has the sweet and salty taste.

Not high in carbs which is nice!
  • tabicain55
    Options
    ohh okay thanks!
  • castlesintheair
    Options
    Odwalla bars are great! My favorites are the Sweet & Salty Peanut and Sweet & Salty Almond, but I know you said you don't like nuts. They have a bunch of other flavors though. They can be pricey, but sometimes you can find them on sale. This week my Stop & Shop was having a 2 for $3 sale. :bigsmile:

http://www.odwalla.com/index.jsp
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    My co-worker got me started on Zone Perfect Bars...they are pretty good & filling. I also like Fiber One Oats & (fill in the blank) for a snack. :smile:
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    Z Bars are pretty good. They are the kid version of Clif Bars but they are big enough to be satisfying for an adult (at least an adult female). And they are only 130 calories. The chocolate brownie is a real treat. You can find them at Target or any grocery store. Sams Club has the best price on them.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My dietitian said Lara bars are the best for you, any flavor. They are a far cry from granola, though. Most made of fruit with only a little nut as far as taste goes. I don't like a lot of nuts, and I don't really like granola, either, but I love these and used to keep a stash in my desk for emergencies. I might go back to that now that I think about it!