Help!!!!

Options
I want to eat a whole box of OREOS! Help!

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!! Try a hot cup of tea, that always helps me feel full. And if you really need to have one and log it. But eat it slow and really enjoy it!
  • katiefraay
    Options
    Drink water! Or tea! Go do something, maybe exercise, or eat something healthy very slowly till the hunger goes away.
  • Deanne412
    Deanne412 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just remember, O's are NOT your friends! None of them! (oreos, fritos, doritos, cheetos...)
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    NOOOO! I hear those Special K chocolate drinks are good. Drink that if you want chocolate!!!!!!! Or sugar free pudding if you must....but only 1!
  • bjmk19047
    Options
    Just remember, O's are NOT your friends! None of them! (oreos, fritos, doritos, cheetos...)

LOL that is great!!! I love it!!!
  • pogoharding
    Options
    4 of those bad boys will take you an hour of general swim work to burn off.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Step away from the cookie! Do it NOW! Oreo's aren't your friend and they won't make you feel any better. :)
  • rebrafe
    Options
    DON"T DO IT. Stop thinking that craziness!
  • ultimategar
    ultimategar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do it! If you're in any way normal a whole box of Oreos should make you puke, not ideal but will probably put you off eating crap for a while ;)
  • transparentjelly
    Options
    THROW THEM AWAY!!!if you want to eat them because your hungary eat something else but if you just want to eat them because they taste good, your in trouble....lol....just throw them away and reward yourself with something else that tastes good that you really like and enjoy it!!!!