Who else likes carrot cake? I do!

Options
I am horrible for posting that but still. Thanks to this website I'm able to lose weight while still getting to indulge in my cravings here and there. I just started 20 days ago, didn't notice the introduction forum till now, and decided it was time to say hi! hahaha <3

I have never really focused this hard on losing weight. I thought it was just way too complex and time consuming to count calories and watch EVERY little thing I eat. This app on my phone makes it all completely possible and I've never felt more hope towards having no more hip pain and keeping up with my dog when we're on a walk. <3

I don't have very many friends yet but if you'd like to be my friend I have one condition! HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR! <3

Replies

• zydratethief
    Options
    I thought this post was about Carrot Cake...

I am dissapointed!...lol

But welcome!
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    It's about carrot cake! Psh...you silly picky people <3 And thank you for the welcome!
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Now you've got me hankering for some :p
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

In moderation! Hahahaha! <3
  • zydratethief
    Options

I have a love for carrot cake which crosses all boundaries..
  • petey49
    petey49 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake has carrots in it so it equals 1 serving of veggies. Cream cheese icing has cream in it so one serving of dairy. Chocolate come from a bean. Beans are veggies so another serving of veggies. Beer is made from barley, barley is a grain....:drinker:
  • petey49
    petey49 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake has carrots in it so it equals 1 serving of veggies. Cream cheese icing has cream in it so one serving of dairy. Chocolate come from a bean. Beans are veggies so another serving of veggies. Beer is made from barley, barley is a grain....:drinker:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I am horrible for posting that but still. Thanks to this website I'm able to lose weight while still getting to indulge in my cravings here and there. I just started 20 days ago, didn't notice the introduction forum till now, and decided it was time to say hi! hahaha <3

I have never really focused this hard on losing weight. I thought it was just way too complex and time consuming to count calories and watch EVERY little thing I eat. This app on my phone makes it all completely possible and I've never felt more hope towards having no more hip pain and keeping up with my dog when we're on a walk. <3

I don't have very many friends yet but if you'd like to be my friend I have one condition! HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR! <3

Carrot cake actually isnt all that bad for you. And strangely, is one of the things a diabetic can eat without too much worry. The REAL question is... who else likes Red Velvet cake?! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

And the app on my phone is the main reason I think I've actually done pretty well. It really, truly helps to have it there with you everywhere you go. Sort of like a constant reminder that you need to at least TRY to behave. lol... sadly, I still dont make the best decisions on what I'm eating, but at least I try to mind my calories and make up for it with exercise. My new goal ... eventually lol... will be to not workout so that I can eat.
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

I have a love for carrot cake which crosses all boundaries..

Lol me too! Every birthday cake is carrot cake or else it's not a proper birthday!
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

I love the way you think! Justifying something that tasty is always good in my books!
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options

Carrot cake actually isnt all that bad for you. And strangely, is one of the things a diabetic can eat without too much worry. The REAL question is... who else likes Red Velvet cake?! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

And the app on my phone is the main reason I think I've actually done pretty well. It really, truly helps to have it there with you everywhere you go. Sort of like a constant reminder that you need to at least TRY to behave. lol... sadly, I still dont make the best decisions on what I'm eating, but at least I try to mind my calories and make up for it with exercise. My new goal ... eventually lol... will be to not workout so that I can eat.

TBH I haven't really been watching TOO much of what I've been eating. I eat between 200 and 250 calories for breakfast and lunch which leaves me room for pigging out at dinner! So far it's worked just fine, having lost 6 lbs so far... I think the exercise I've been getting every week helps to allow for junkfood too which is godly! <3