Love MyFitnessPal

Options
Hello, everyone. I cannot believe how easy it is to keep track of the food I eat and how this helps me to stay on track. Much better than spending money on Weight Watchers or any other weight loss program. I truly feel that with the help of MyFitnessPal, I will lose the weight and be healthier. Glad to be here.

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi hun i have to agree with u i think its a great site so easy to track the food we eat, i have followed loads of other diets( nearly all fad diets ) in the past and thought i would follow calorie counting for a change and am happy i did i lost 4lbs last week not sure how good it will be this week but any loss is good, good luck losing the lbs
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi. I posted almost the same thing yesterday. This plan rocks the paid ones. I have done WW for 2 years and BL for 3 months. WW was ok but I kept gaining the weight back. There really was no accountability. BL I absoloutly hate and can not wait for my subscription to be up. They have some great tips but their menu is rigid and not possible if you are busy and have a family, you would have to make 2 dinners and lunchs. This plan is so wonderful and full of great things. I love how it posts to your facebook page. That keeps me on track, I want my family and friends to see how good I am doing. I love all the "like" and positive feedback you get. Good luck on your journey to a healthy new you!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    We're glad to have you! Welcome :)

In addition to the tools, the community here is SOOOOOOOOOO supportive. You can share more here than you could in a face-to-face Weight Watchers meeting.

Charmagne
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    You are soo right about the WW meetings. Plus they tell you stuff you already know. It is common sense stuff, like don't drink fruit juice, have the piece of fruit. duh? Silly. Any way, Thank you for the welcome (if it was meant for me, if not , hey thanks anyway! lol.)
    This really is a friendly place and seriuosly people are behind you 100%, LOVE IT!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Congratulations on your goal completion, Your journey over a year must have been amazing, 95 lbs! You go girl!!! Woo hoo to you!
  • harlee1950
    harlee1950 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyones success stories. It encourages me to keep on trying to lose. My first weekly weigh in is tomorrow. Everyone cross your fingers for me.
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    liking the website find this is more rewarding than anything ive used before and a def. bonus that its free lol