NSV... Goodbye Zits!

Options
I've noticed that as I'm eating healthier, my skin is getting nicer and nicer. I even woke up this morning and didn't need to apply cover-up! I'm super excited that my skin is even reacting to my new, healthier lifestyle. Did this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• ohnoagain
    Options
    Since I've stopped drinking soda and started drinking water constantly, my skin is super soft. Yay hydration!
  • critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've had this as well. I've never had super bad acne or anything, but I'd have occasional breakouts. Since I've started working out, and eating healthier, I haven't had a single one.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My face improved quite a bit as well. It's still not 100% clear but its WAY better than it used to be. At least now I can cover up everything with makeup pretty quickly. It's a nice benefit, I wish someone had told me 5 years ago that losing weight would clear up my face! Hahaha
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! My 19 yo daughter has bad acne and she is think and eats reasonably well although maybe too much sugar and bread - although she does like whole grain bread and pasta. I will have to tell her about the success the rest of you are having!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!