The difference 1 inch can make!

Options
I started this about 3 weeks ago in an effort to loose the 10 pounds I've gained since I last lost and since I put out my back 1.5 years ago and hardly excercised.

It's taken 3 weeks to get things reved up. I lost and gained, was bloated, constipated, TOM etc. Now I'm finally down almost 2 pounds and 1 inch. What a difference I feel -- I can now zip up my favorite skirt and it's comfotable again! yeah.

Replies

• Mely
    Mely Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started this about 3 weeks ago in an effort to loose the 10 pounds I've gained since I last lost and since I put out my back 1.5 years ago and hardly excercised.

It's taken 3 weeks to get things reved up. I lost and gained, was bloated, constipated, TOM etc. Now I'm finally down almost 2 pounds and 1 inch. What a difference I feel -- I can now zip up my favorite skirt and it's comfotable again! yeah.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    that's great.:happy: i love being able to fit into clothes i like. i just wish the scale would catch up sometimes.
    chipper
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that is WONDERFUL!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

( took care of one of those issues with activia...wow what a diff! tmi, I know)
  • simlane
    simlane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh i agree, my scales are not showing much changes at the moment ,if anything a gain, but the measurements show an inch off here and there and i feel so much better for it, maybe in a few weeks the scales will do it too!!

3479.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

(ok that was wrong...but I read the topic and thought of a joke my Dad used to say all the time...

'One more inch and I'd be a king, one less inch and I'd be a queen!')

Yay inapproporateness!!!

(sorry again!)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

(ok that was wrong...but I read the topic and thought of a joke my Dad used to say all the time...

Yay inapproporateness!!!

(sorry again!)

I've HEARD your dad make that joke... ha ha ha...
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

Yay inapproporateness!!!

(sorry again!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mely!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

It is amazing isn't it! Every bit counts:happy:

Congrats on being able to zip up again and on your journey back and the weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

Yay inapproporateness!!!

(sorry again!)

Officially the best "that's what she said comment" i have heard in a while!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to divert...

Yes, inches lost are awesome, the past few weeks my weight loss has been pathetic, while my inhes are rockin', since July 6, I have lost 4 inches off my waist!!! Hooray for inches!!!!!!!
  • Mely
    Mely Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    you guys have your head in the gutter! :laugh:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • clairegl
    Options
    That's what she said!!!

Yay inapproporateness!!!

(sorry again!)

Heard that, I was v. curious to see this post... :devil:

But Congrats to you, it motivates you forward huh?!