Aloha from Hawaii! Need support and motivation.

Options
So I have been on this thing for a little while now and I was doing well for the first few weeks but then my bad habit of not being consistent kicked in. My problem is that I can start something but not stick with it. I am so tired of feeling this way. I have become depressed, unmotivated, and a hermit crab. I need to get myself out of this rut. My mental and physical health is deteriorating. Perhaps I am going about this all wrong. I have been trying to do this on my own. I don't like asking for help but I think having support from others and seeing that they are also going through the same battles as me might help? Let's laugh, cry, bicker, smile, and motivate one another on this quest of healthy living and to a better us, Cheers!

Replies

• cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    Doing it with other people is WAY better than doing it on your own. We're all on the same boat and we all know it's not easy :) feel free to add me
  • loriefolk
    Options
    I'm here for you! You can do this!!
  • MamaToMax
    Options
    I'm here for you, too! Especially because I LOVE Hawaii!! :) I KNOW how hard it is to stay consistent... I'm the SAME way. One thing that really helps me workout everyday, is that as soon as I wake up in the morning, instead of changing into my "everyday" clothes, I put on my workout clothes!! (Obviously this may be a little different depending on your schedule/work situation). And it does REALLY help to have someone to do this with you. Friend me! I'll be there for you!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    i'd be happy to lend some support. add me if you want!
  • mizz_jojo808
    mizz_jojo808 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay thank you. Greatly appreciate it! :happy:
  • hrvatskivegas
    Options
    Aloha! I like giving support as even more when I can get it. I think it is safe to say that the good majority of us on here want to get healthier and or fit and we all need some support along the way. With all that said, feel free to add me cus I am a true believer in the support system. Keep up the hard work!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    :smile: Hi Jojo. I'm in Kaneohe! I just joined a couple days ago... it was confusing for me at first and daunting because you have to log it in or it won't be counted and then when it is counted you're like "whaaat?!?!?!?" :sad:

My friend got me into this and my first reaction was, 'so you think I'm fat?!?!' :angry: but I know it's just cause he cares about me all the way from Missouri! :flowerforyou:

Hang in there... where are you located? I teach in Kaneohe, live in Waimanalo, and attend church in Honolulu. so I'm all over the place. Are you a member of a gym? 24hr fitness has a really good weightlifting class (that I can't squeeze in to my schedule anymore... :cry: having 2 teens, and being a single mom, I need to keep healthy!

you're young, and doing this for you will keep you that way!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey wassup. I live in Aiea. You can do this! Dont let yourself go back, just keep pushing forward. Where you live? Do you go to 24 hour fitness? If you want a workout buddy, hit me up.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat, lack consistancy.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    @dutchess ~ nice photo!!! is that you? I have never been in that good of a shape to wear a bikini!