What's your kids' names?

Options

Replies

• fancy55
    fancy55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We have 4 children. 3 grown out on their own.Leah Ranae is the oldest she's 39, married . She has a son Tanner Wayne who is 17.Great young man. John David our son is 32 mentally challenged, Lives with worker from Abilities Unlimited., Brandy Shannon Elizabeth is 26 is separted from her husband. Which is a good thing. Emma Marie Danielle our 5 year old. She is the reason i did this. I need to be a healthy person to be around to raise her.My husband Dean who has kept me now for 42 years.I have been told i am a very spoiled . But my husband did that. As he married me at 17 . So that's pretty much my life.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I have a 18 yr old named Xavier, a 10 yr old son named DaeJaun, & a 9 yr old daughter named Tatiyana
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old Son called Chase David and a 4 year old daughter Tallis Persephone.
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    Kyle (6) Hanya (pronounced hun ya - like Tanya but with an H), almost 5, Alister (3) and Elouise (1)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have Sara Danielle and Dylan Wade. My grandson is David Xavier, but I call him Bucee (Bucky)!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have one spoiled rotten little 2 year old girl named MiKhayla .... dont let the eyes and smile fool you ... LOL
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Brandon Lee 10:explode: , Cody Adam 6:devil: , Abby Jade 5:flowerforyou: ,
  • kate0309
    kate0309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jenna Elisabeth
    Isabella Grace

I love reading this post. Very interesting to see all of the different names.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I have one spoiled rotten little 2 year old girl named MiKhayla .... dont let the eyes and smile fool you ... LOL

LOL...reminds me of my daughter
    pics of y kids in my profie

Zachary Michael is 7yrs and Ava Nicole will be 6 in April
    I am a push over...neither names were my picks.....if it was up to me...Zachary would be Gaven and Ava would be Lea or Laila.....
  • susanicm
    Options
    My son's names are Tate and Brock and my daughter is Hilary, I was going to name her Drake if she would have been a boy.
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ryan Michael, Charles Anthony, Caroline Angela
  • Norma_24
    Norma_24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my little girls name is Angela Leeloo
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have two boys Kadin Christopher (3) and Caleb Nathanael (2)
  • chloe1974
    Options
    Scotty 16 & Bryce 13
  • katcooperwoody
    Options
    I have a 21 month old daughter, Constance Argana Ruth. My husband and I plan on trying for another this summer:) If it's a girl her name will be Evelyn Aura Belle and if it's a boy Cooper Roman Alexander. We name our children after old family names. It has to mean something special to us. We have yet to come in contact another small child with our daughter's name. I also have two nieces: Alora Dannon and Lee June and two nephews: William "Rafe" (we call him Rafe) and Gabriel Phillip>
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Jude Oliver- He just turned 1 this Jan!
  • pennyb38
    Options
    My little girl is 20 months old and her name is Brooklyn Jane.
  • momof26
    Options
    My kiddos names are Jack-3 and Brooks-7 months!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    The 2 girls in my profile pic are my daughters: Ellie May -10 and Kenya Dawn-7 (on Valentine's)
    The 2 boys in my ticker are my sons: Khaya Gregory-8 and Ethan William-5

Khaya is pronounced Ky-yah, it means home.
  • misty_68505
    Options
    I have a daughter 6yrs, Jadyn Anjaleigh, my dad picked her middle name. And a son, just turned 1 today, Jaxon Ripley, middle name is my dads name:)