Popchips!!! I PUFFY HEART THEM!

Options
I bought some popchips today! Found them at Target! LOVE THEM... They actually have "real" chip flavor! I love the BBQ ones (those are the only ones I have tried so far)

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Me, too. Salt and pepper's my poison.
  • mommytomia
    Options
    Love them and love the salt and vinegar ones too!!!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My husband LOVES them!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    ITA-
    I tried them awhile ago and have been looking for them! Not on amazon or at my grocery - so Ty for mentioning target.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pop Chips rock my socks! I love them alllll.
  • mommytomia
    Options
    ITA-
    I tried them awhile ago and have been looking for them! Not on amazon or at my grocery - so Ty for mentioning target.

I just bought the individual bags of 24 on amazon, which is great for portion control because they are that good!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I bought some popchips today! Found them at Target! LOVE THEM... They actually have "real" chip flavor! I love the BBQ ones (those are the only ones I have tried so far)

are they crunchy? (crunchier than a cracker)
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I too love them! I've only tried Salt N' Vinegar but I stocked up when they were on sale last week and I have original and Cheese to try
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    They crunch like a chip! Yummy.....
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    How many calories are they?
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    never heard of them so TY for posting so want to try these :) YAY thx again :)
  • LoveOfMyLife
    Options
    What the heck is a popchip?!?! I'm a sucker for chips so any info would be helpful!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    They are just OK for me......I thought they were expensive compared to what you get ( which isn't much for the buck). I'll stick to my baked chips.
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I love them! The 7/11 close to my work carries them, but my super market doesn't. I'll have to look around more for them.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    ITA-

I just bought the individual bags of 24 on amazon, which is great for portion control because they are that good!

Ok I'm an idiot, I must have been thinking of another random product I could not find on Amazon lol.