Just Getting Started

Options
Well I have been doing this for a little over a week now. I lost two pounds my first week. I know it could have been better but I let myself go a little on the weekend. First drinks in over 5 months for the record I only had three. But then there was mc donalds and take out. This week I am determined to do better!

I am a fairly active person as my work requires me to be (vet tech in a busy mixed animal practice) Im constantly lifting large bags of food pulling calves, wrestling calves you name it. But my eating habits have not been the greatest. It is hard to change what you have been doing your whole life! But it is definatly time to change!

As Well as trying to eat better I have also been trying to do a little more excersice. I have been doing biggest loser on the wii for about the same time I have been doing this. Today I switched from moderate workout at 20 minutes to challenging work out at 30 minutes. And let me tell you it definately was challenging. I most definatly have room for improvement on this one!!!! Bob kicked my butt tonight! So I am off to bed now!

Replies

• raglant
    raglant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This has been great for me. I joined a while ago but only began using site about 30 days ago. Welcome and good luck as you begin your journey.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean..i got my heaviest weight almost 5 years ago at 199, and somewhere a year later, i dropped 20 lbs. i have teeter-tottered from 175-185 the past few years, and never had to worry about what i ate, and it was hard in the beginning, but the longer on this site, the easier things become. how well is the biggest loser working for you ? i have been trying many different things to see what works best for me. i started out doing minimal exercises in wii fit plus, and that wasn't doing much, then i did p90x, and that was a little better, but i recently bought ea sports active 2, and that has really been helping me. good luck, and feel free to add me :) take care