320 and i have nothing left but the weight to lose...

Options
i'm hoping this will keep me on the straight and narrow.. i have a long road ahead.
zumba came in the mail today and i am going to give it my first attempt..
here goes nothing!

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You will love the zumba ! Its a great workout !
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome and this is a great tool to keep us on track... A little at a time and it is all worth it.. .. Best of luck!
  • LisaLeslieFitness
    Options
    You have done one of the hardest parts - starting! Now the second is just sticking with it! You can do it... if you don't feel like doing it, make yourself. If you can, do it at the same time every day - easier to make it a habit.

Good luck - I know you can reach your goals!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i'm hoping this will keep me on the straight and narrow.. i have a long road ahead.
    zumba came in the mail today and i am going to give it my first attempt..
    here goes nothing!

best luck !! i know this site has REALLY helped me with tracking calories. haven't tried zumba yet, but it is on my list. again, best of luck, feel free to add me if you like. take care :)
  • tnmomof4
    Options
    You will love Zumba. It is so much fun!
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I know how hard it is, YOU CAN DO IT..I workout every day you just get stronger..You will see..
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    We are so excited you are here and that you posted so we could support you on your journey!

We are all here to help each other so let us help. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'll do my best to keep you going, and hopefully you can do the same for me!

I haven't done Zumba before, but I have always wanted to try it. Let us know how it is (fun, hard, easy, etc.).

Best wishes . . . today is the first day of the rest of your healthy life! :flowerforyou:
  • chunkymama77
    Options
    Welcome MFP is a great way to help keep on track it has worked for me so far!! Good luck.:smile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    ... if you don't feel like doing it, make yourself.

yep..i never WANT to work out, but i can't let myself down..i always say how i can't anymore, but do
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, CC. Zumba is fun and motivating. Do as much as you can each day, and stay motivated. You'll notice that your endurance will increase over time.
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    PLEASE let me know how you like it....I want to try it. THanks!! And good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Good Luck!! I'm currently at 253 and this site is definitely helping me keep on track with excercise!! I'm still not the greatest but I've been sticking with it for longer than I ever have before!
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Believe and you will achieve. Do it for you. You are worth it! You can add me as a friend if you like. If you don't loike zumba find an exercise that you like and enjoy. keeps you motivated. Even if it's walking. That way you don't get frustrated.

Best wishes!! :smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Best of luck! I love Zumba. You'll love this site and all the support. WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • marrtini
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Zumba!
    Enjoy it and good luck!