Bringing back the sexy

Options
Hi all,
I am new to this website. My name is Brandi and I live in Virginia. I have two beautiful children. My post baby body is not what I had in mind, so I am trying to work off the baby weight. My subject line is actually my motto and keeps me motivated when I really don't feel like working out or eating correctly. I am eager to find other mommies who are in the same rut I am in and maybe we can motivate each other to bring the sexy back.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Brandi

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on making the first step to success by joining and posting. :flowerforyou:

I'm not a new mommy (my kids are 16 and 13 yrs. old) but I am a young Mom (33 yrs old). I would be honored to be your MFP friend if you would like to add me. We can help each other bring sexy back!
  • flipmode904
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE GROUP I AM ALSO NEW TO THE GROUP IM ON LIKE MY 3RD DAY IN THE GROUP AND I FIND THE TRACKING SYSTEM VERY INTERESTING THE HARD PART IS DRINK WATER LOL BUT ADD ME AS WELL AND WE CAN KEEP UP WITH EACH OTHER
  • katiefraay
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and a VA resident as well! Welcome!
  • missy0709
    Options
    I love it! Bringing back the sexy is brilliant! Add me if you wanna! I want my sexy back too! :) )
  • trishpitts
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too and after two children I don't have the post mommy body I thought I would either. ;) I love your attitude and think you are going to do just great on here! Good luck bring that sexy back!