Lost my old account. 59.4 pounds gone so far.

Options
I lost my old account but I started using this app back in July or August and it's AWESOME
I was 260 in July or August and now I weigh 200.6
it's diffucult sometimes but totally worth it went from a size 26-28 to a 16-18 how amazing is that?!
I plan on losing more.(lately I've been not counting but I've maintained)
My goal is high like 140-160
My turning point was when I saw a woman of tv who had 2 children and weighed 700 something pounds and when I read my human bio that overweight people have diffuculty bearing and carrying children (and other stuff I'd perfer not to explain)
I'm only 18 but one day I do want children and I thought "I'd be unhealthy,couldn't play with them,not to even begin what this is doing to my heart"
Plus not to mention how EXTREMELY unhappy I was,I love fashion and couldn't wear any of it!how disappointing. (I still have a while before I can wear my fave brands but I'm getting closer!)
I am happier and feel healthier I can walk without heavy breathing,cross my legs!lol,and feel a bit more confident around guys.
Now I still have a hang over stomach,thighs just jiggle and my butt is big but it's not as big haha and my arms suck I try exercising but it feels useless.
I still do it though summer is coming and I want to wear capris and short sleeves and not be so self conscious.
To anyone who actually read this,good luck if I can do it I swear anyone can!ANYONE!I'll not gonna lie and say it's "easy" cause it's hard you miss sweets and all the junk you used to eat but look at clothes you want to wear,or a girl/guy you wanna get with or even in the mirror and tell think "One day I'll be able to look in the mirror and say "I look good" ."
mood: Happy :happy:

Replies

• amber_escamilla
    Options
    Great job! Keep on truckin'. You are young, do it now.
  • Lmak5
    Lmak5 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go...great attitude. Keep up the good work!
  • katiefraay
    Options
    Your story is so motivational. Keep up the good work!
  • catmisha
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep going!! It will pay off. Your health is very important. Keep working out, have to tell you it goes very slow but remember it got there slow too. Good Luck!! God bless!!
  • Ocgirl3419
    Options
    Good job keep up the good work, easier to lose when your so young!:smile:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congrats. Def an inspiration. :)