Mediterranean

Options
Has anyone ever tryed the Mediterranean Diet, ive looked into it, been courious about trying it, i need others input???

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    It's a really good diet. I've followered it and really like it. It's not as "strick" as the clean diet which is what I am tryin to follow now. It's basically to help you live longer and healthier. So yea, an awsome "diet" well lifestyle change :bigsmile:
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Its pretty good. In terms of nutrition and health its about the healthiest that you can get. Just got to watch the olive oil intake while its good for you everything in moderation. Its also maintainable I think.
  • einysmom
    Options
    I'm not familiar with "the mediterranean" diet, but we do eat a diet that is mostly Mediterranean food. The dishes are generally made with great fresh ingredients from scratch are nutrient packed and are very yummy. One of my favorite cookbooks: The Essential Mediterranean Cookbook by Wendy Stephen has an assortment of wonderful recipes.
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with it, from what I've read. It's kind of an "everything in moderation" diet, of course assuming that you eat more of the stuff that's wholesome than junky food. I'm thinking, though, that I need to do some first-hand research, just to make sure I get it right.:wink: