What do you do...

Options
m00tmike
m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
What do you do for fun? What do you do for work? What do you do to waste time? What's your favorite thing to do at the gym?

Replies

• m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a bus driver. I wrestle with my boys for fun and I love me some ufc! My favorite things to do at the gym are biceps and triceps. Gotta have tickets to the gun show! Lol
  • elizabethbreed
    elizabethbreed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do A LOT of theatre! And that's good, bc if I'm in a musical, then all the dancing can help me lose some weight:) I also like writing plays, and short stories, and I LOVE karaoke! I go EVERY Saturday! And I love to go dancing as well!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I like to sew, knit, crochet, make jewelry and bake for fun. I'm a stay at home mom. I try not to waste time, I don't have that much of it! But, I spend time on facebook, MFP and watching tv. My favorite thing at the gym is weights (I only do cardio because I have to!). I love pretty much all the weight machines, but the leg press and flys are probably my favorites because I can do 120lbs on the leg press (3 sets of 20 reps) and every time I do flys I increase weight by at least 5 pounds.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Fun: run races work: 911 dispatcher/operator waste time: play angry birds in the ipod! Favorite thing at the gym is, without a doubt, the leg press! Love traveling with the family, so all other time goes to them.
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What do you do for fun? Go out with hubby and friends! Attend concerts and sporting events. Vacation/travel with family. Act silly/dance with my kids! Photography.

What do you do for work? Special Education Teacher K-4 Resource Room (all disabilities)

What do you do to waste time? internet (should have gone to bed 2 hours ago!)

What's your favorite thing to do at the gym? Havent been to the gym in years. I work out at home or at a local school through the rec. dept. (downfall of living in a po-dunk town.)
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    for fun i play & produce music or cook, for work i am a mortgage underwriter, at the gym you can find me on the exercise bikes it's like the first thing i run to like a little kid, i don't know why lol, theni move to free weights.