The 30yr old weight gain rule

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
Hello everyone! I never thought in a million years that I would not be able to control my weight but what a slap in the face. Just after my thirty-th birth day, It seemed like I just threw on 15pounds. Everyone tried to warn me but I didn't believe that (Not me, I say!) Now i'm depressed and don' know what to do but this web-site is a god send. I am eager to meet people that have the same health goals in mind.

Replies

• Natrose55
    Options
    Welcome People on here are real Friendly and Very supportive!
  • kimberlee_44
    Options
    You'll do it!! Know one knows your body like you do, so just listen to what it's telling you and learn from it!! Everyone here is wonderful and the support and the motivation is amazing!! Good for you and welcome!! :)
  • MONI733
    Options
    Hello..I feel the same way I turned 30 in Oct.and I have put on 10 pds. Good luck and we can do it:wink:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    mine was the 40yr old theri is now another hole me that i want to get rid of
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    This site is a big help. You have lots of support here and it is a good tool in helping you obtain your goals. Good luck to you.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hiya! im 30 this year! lol! and will NOT be gaining weight! hehe. feel free to add me :) Good luck, u can do it :)
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    IT seems that we are in the same boat except I've put on 40lbs in the last 2 years. I'm very depressed about it.
  • akaufm02
    Options
    OMG! I went through the exact same thing! I was always like 115 or so and when I turned 30 I don't know what happened!