goodbye post pregnancy pooch!

Belle_Fille
Belle_Fille Posts: 469
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
how can i get rid of this extra pooch from my pregnancies? im only 20 (21 in may) and id hate (itd probably depress me) to have this thing forever! I want a normal young ladies body! not some ugly saggy flappy thing!

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Planks :)
  • Planks :)

really?! I started doing those today. theyre killer. (not that i except any of this journey to be easy!)
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    cardio has been shrinking mine along with all sorts of ab moves
  • I've had 4 c-sections. I have a horrible pooch because of being cut so many times. I am in my early 30's and do not want the pooch either. I have done Pilates and Yoga (alternating days) for 1 week. I can already see a difference in my stomach. If it makes a difference in my stomach I would recommend it to anyone!

HTH
  • cardio has been shrinking mine along with all sorts of ab moves
    that really doesnt give me any suggestions! that could be a whole wide range of things.
  • I've had 4 c-sections. I have a horrible pooch because of being cut so many times. I am in my early 30's and do not want the pooch either. I have done Pilates and Yoga (alternating days) for 1 week. I can already see a difference in my stomach. If it makes a difference in my stomach I would recommend it to anyone!

HTH
    what moves/positions would you say are helping?
  • bump!
  • CalorieNinja

really?! I started doing those today. theyre killer. (not that i except any of this journey to be easy!)

Yes, I think I am dying when I do them lol
  • Planks :)

how long can you do them for? i can barely do 30 seconds on the wii fit! LOL
  • CalorieNinja

how long can you do them for? i can barely do 30 seconds on the wii fit! LOL

I try to hold for 60 seconds, but that only lasts 30-45 seconds LOL
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    I have a pooch and I never even had a kid :( I will try the planks!!

Also, I'm guessing once you lose enough body fat, and you start building up your lean muscle, that pooch will disappear! That is my hope, at least!
  • bumping. any one else have any suggestions?
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    JACKKNIFE CRUNCHES ARE HELPING ME GET RID OF MINE!!!
  • what is a plank? i have 2 kids and need to get rid of my pooch too! is it in the yoga section on wii fit?
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    what is a plank??
  • a plank is where youre in a push up position kind of. put your forearms on the ground, and straighted your feet out behind you. keeping your back at a even level. and hold it as long as you can.
  • what is a plank? i have 2 kids and need to get rid of my pooch too! is it in the yoga section on wii fit?
    its in the strength training if i remember right.
This discussion has been closed.