Been on here for 2.5 weeks, but 'HI' still...

Options
Hi,
How are you?

I've been a member of this site for 2.5 weeks and i haven't did an intro yet....But here i go! :D
Well, alittle about me...I'm Kimberly (or Kimmy or Koifish or whatever, lol) , im 21, in college, and hope to gain weight I lost (maybe a little more) during the end of 2010. (I worked 2 jobs/attended 2 different schools of 2 different cities..so yeah.:cry: )
However, I plan on doing this the HEALTHY way....And the fact that I work at McDonalds makes it kinda hard sometimes, lol! (Those Chicken Selects be calling my name while I work the drive thru! :laugh: )

And I have became OBESSED w/ this website..and i hope to reach my goal.:happy:

Replies

• jessit72
    Options
    Amen to working at McDonalds making it hard, I was a manager at McDonalds for six years (I'm only 22) and after leaving it has made it so much better. But what I found helped me a lot was a side salad w/ grilled chicken... it helped tide me over, and if it's okay w/ your manager (it was with our store manager) bring vegies you can put in a cooler or walk in! good luck and welcome, feel free to add
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    Oh! I always wanted to work in McDonald's and eat all the Big Macs I want.
    I decided that my last supper meal would be Big Mac with large fries and Diet Coke!
    No matter how sick or depressed - I can always eat that!

On the other hand - it would be hard to lose weight around all the Big Macs!

Welcome and Good Luck!
  • kOiFiSh_KiMmY
    Options
    Amen to working at McDonalds making it hard, I was a manager at McDonalds for six years (I'm only 22) and after leaving it has made it so much better. But what I found helped me a lot was a side salad w/ grilled chicken... it helped tide me over, and if it's okay w/ your manager (it was with our store manager) bring vegies you can put in a cooler or walk in! good luck and welcome, feel free to add

Oh Yes! I eat the caesar salads..oh and the Oatmeals (Don't know if you've tried it, but please do...SO good.). You know, that is a great idea!....I hope my managers allow that though. And thank you so much!:heart:
    How are you, btw?
  • kOiFiSh_KiMmY
    Options
    Oh! I always wanted to work in McDonald's and eat all the Big Macs I want.
    I decided that my last supper meal would be Big Mac with large fries and Diet Coke!
    No matter how sick or depressed - I can always eat that!

On the other hand - it would be hard to lose weight around all the Big Macs!

Welcome and Good Luck!

LOL! Oh no ma'am. hehehe You're so bad....Now you make me think of Big Macs and don't even eat them. :laugh:
    You remind me of this one woman...EVERYday (no lie) this women would order 3 Big Macs, 2 Large fries, and 3 drinks w/ sweet and sour sauce for her and her 2 kids. Lol...it's still mind-blowing just remembering it.
  • stella77
    Options
    [/quote]

You remind me of this one woman...EVERYday (no lie) this women would order 3 Big Macs, 2 Large fries, and 3 drinks w/ sweet and sour sauce for her and her 2 kids. Lol...it's still mind-blowing just remembering it.
    [/quote]

Was she big? Were the kids?
  • stella77
    Options
    I used to eat McDonald's 3x a week and I never got fat!

(this was before I got pregnant, now I gain weight just thinking about it!!)
  • kOiFiSh_KiMmY
    Options

[/quote]

Was she big? Were the kids?
    [/quote]

The mom was..Not fat...Chubby (or Juicy as some people call it) and the kiddies were normal sized. But gee, I would expect her to have gain SOME weigh..she remained looking the same. lol
  • kOiFiSh_KiMmY
    Options
    I used to eat McDonald's 3x a week and I never got fat!

(this was before I got pregnant, now I gain weight just thinking about it!!)

Lol, yeah that happens to most women. A friends of mine said that RIGHT after her pregnancy the same happened to her...I guess the hormones changes the body even after the baby is gone from it. :(