i'm new, hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I just started this yesterday on 1/24/06. It made me so aware of what I was eating, that today I am going to do alot better, it's great, I love it!!!!!!!!!!.
I am going to start a walking program also.

Replies

• imsosexy
    Options
    wow paget that is excellent what is ur secret.
  • gousnr
    Options
    Have you checked out the www.Kraftfoods.com website for some good healthy ideas for meals? They have a great website. You can have your own recipe box, create shopping lists, rate recipes.

I've found I do better if I plan the meals for the week. I'm less tempted to just fry up some Hamburger Helper.
  • tiffanyhackman76
    Options
    It's amazing how badly we can eat if we are not writing it down to look at and add up. Welcome to the site.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how badly we can eat if we are not writing it down to look at and add up. Welcome to the site.

Sweetie, this is an extremely old post. I'm am sure they are no longer here.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Last logged in on November 15, 2015.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »

Wow!! NM
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Probably still a little late for a welcome. Still, don't see posts this old that often :smile:
  • queenliz99
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Probably still a little late for a welcome. Still, don't see posts this old that often :smile:

For real! I feel kinda dumb now :#
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Not at all. There are very few people still around for so long. I've only been here three years (since I first created the account, didn't use it after the first two months, came back a year later for several months, then floundered around for another year) and that feels like forever!

Maybe we should tag the OP, she might get a kick out of seeing this resurface (if she checks the forums)! :smile: @dorietwo
  • queenliz99
    Options

Not at all. There are very few people still around for so long. I've only been here three years (since I first created the account, didn't use it after the first two months, came back a year later for several months, then floundered around for another year) and that feels like forever!

Maybe we should tag the OP, she might get a kick out of seeing this resurface (if she checks the forums)! :smile: @dorietwo

Good idea!! LOL