45+ minute DVDs??

Options
Hi-

I am wondering what's your favorite 45 minute or longer work out dvds? I am looking for 500-600 calorie burners! Thanks!

Laura

Replies

• jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am loving TurboFire! There are workouts of varying lengths, with a few of them 40-55 mins.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I switch quite often. But my favorite 45 min. would be Billy Blank's "This Is Tae Bo."
  • shortstuff17
    shortstuff17 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a kickboxing video...its only about 30 minutes but it burns like 500 calories. there are lots out there so I'm sure if you want a hardcore work out you could find a more intense one...hope this helps ;)
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Anything by Jillian Michaels! Awesome work outs!
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    The best at home calorie burn I've ever found is Insanity. Even after about 16 months or so of doing it, it still crushes me every time. The shortest workout is 37 minutes and it's such a crusher, you'll be begging for it to be over.

If there's something better for burning calories than Insanity, I've never seen it.

Steve
    KnightFit.com
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" is a good one too! Some of her others are supposed to be good, but the only others I have done are 30DS (only 25 minutes) and Yoga Meltdown (good, but not as intense)
  • KirstyLea3
    Options
    I really enjoy some of the ministry of sound workout dvd's, they are quite hard work but have great music and the instructors are really good at keeping your going, my favourites are pump it up the ultimate dance workout( not too many hard actual dance moves), and pump it up the ultimate workout, burn it, lose it...Ive had both form over a year and keep up with them regularly as they are good fun.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I like the Firm workouts - I have the Body Sculpt, Cardio Sculpt and Ab Sculpt as well as the Firm 500 calorie workout and Firm Kettlebell workout. All of which I burn about 500 calories each time.
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    Insanity program or P90X.
  • tishamarieann
    Options
    Turbo is the absolute best nothing is better and the Insanity is crazy stuff too!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    10 MInute solutions have a kickboxing one that if you do all the mini ones totals 50 mins. I get a pretty good burn when I do them all (5-600 range)
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the information!

Laura