I need more friends n support, any takers???

Options
Hi all, i am looking for a little more support with my weight loss, i've only started using this app on my Iphone this year and its has been great, espicailly the food diary.

Hope there is help n support out there, add me as yr friend and maybe we can help each other.

Funjabi x:wink:

Replies

• MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It's wonderful, send me an add request if you'd like.
  • reikichris
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I would be more than happy to share our successes and missteps as we try to reach our weight loss goals.

Chris
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    :smile: hey, I have added you as a friend. The more support the better as I see it
  • Tequilalyles
    Options
    I need friend support period!!!! My family doesnt understand at all and my boyfriend tries to understand and evenhelp buy my healthy food for me and supports me bbbuuutttttt a girl who is trying to lose atleast 35lbs needs more than that.....So i would appreciate any support and ADVICE that anyone is willing to give!!
  • curran80
    Options
    Hiya

I have sent you a friend request. Any support is great to have
  • funjabi
    Options
    wow what a fab response, thanks you all who have replied and added me. look forward to supporting each other as we all have weight loss in common.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome, and feel free to add me!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more the merrier :smile:
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and send me messages any time you need to chat :)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I love this site!
  • Sherri0706
    Options
    I've sent a friend request. I'm new too and we need all the support we can get!
  • TanicaShante
    TanicaShante Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too. I will send a request and maybe we can help each other along the way.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    me too, add me as a friend
  • hollybear1280
    Options
    I sent you a request as well! I love the motivational support on here, and more friends are always welcome!