Hello from Avon Indiana

Options
Hello all..I am Amber from Avon Indiana..I came to this site because a friend recommended it, it looks to have a ton of information and I hope lots of motivation..ready to lose this 10lbs..I am at the most I have ever been and I am not too happy about that :)

Replies

• jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been there. About a year ago, I was at the heighest weight I had ever been with the exception of when I was pregnant. I really didn't start getting serious about weight loss until November, then I realized that is a really bad time of year to start trying to loose weight. I am really starting to get into it.
  • aw1230
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck on your journey. I tought it was funny your name is Amber because I have a friend that lives in Avon that is also named Amber.
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm also in for losing 10 pounds, maybe more depending :) Good luck! You can add me for mutual motivation/cheerleading!
  • blessedfamily
    Options
    Thanks everyone.....I can and will do this :) Tried on 6 of my jeans and my hips said no way your wearing those lol..I am sure you all know that feeling when trying on clothes,not good. So did all of you use the calories suggested when you signed up? It is saying 1300 for me but another site said 1430..also I am really confused on when you add exercise and it adds those calories back,if one of you could explain that in terms a kid would get that would be wonderful. Example 1300 calories--lunch 300--running burns 300--you get 300 more to eat?? I am eating,then burning then eating my calories I just burned? So confusing! Any help would be greatly appreciated.