i did a lil happy dance!

Options
This morning I endulged myself in a lil moment of happy dancing while getting ready for work. I got on the scale this morning and about died! I have not seen this number on the scale in about...oh...7-8 years! I passed my first mini goal of 25 lbs lost. I am officially 9 lbs away from my second mini goal of under 200 by Spring 2011. Yay!

=) I guess cutting out soft drinks really does help!

Replies

• Gennawest
    Options
    congrats. You have worked hard for everyone of those pounds. be happy!

and forget the lil happy dance, make it ia big happy dance. :-}
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    congrats thats awesome!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome. Cutting soda helped? Can I ask where you drinking regular or diet? When I first started I cut out regular and switched to diet, now I'm trying to cut diet too. Appreciate your thoughts! :-)
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congrats and keep up the good work!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Suweeet!!!! Fantabulous job, and a happy dance is well deserved. keep up the great work!
  • Tassie25
    Options
    Congratz! I also cute out soda hope it works for me like it did you! Keep up the good work!!
  • misty1208
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome!
  • 40rocks
    Options
    Way to go! What a great motivator to keep up the good work. :-)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I think you deserve more than a "lil moment of happy dancing"....grab yourself a big time moment! You go girl!
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This morning I endulged myself in a lil moment of happy dancing while getting ready for work. I got on the scale this morning and about died! I have not seen this number on the scale in about...oh...7-8 years! I passed my first mini goal of 25 lbs lost. I am officially 9 lbs away from my second mini goal of under 200 by Spring 2011. Yay!

=) I guess cutting out soft drinks really does help!

Congrats!! "Big Happy Dance" for you! Cutting out soft drinks does help I cut mine down to 1 can a day so far and lost a few pounds.. Can I ask what your exercise is and what your food you eat is?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!