It's Tuesday! How are you going to spend it? :)

Options
Happy Tuesday, everyone!! What's in store for you today?

This morning, I'll ride the stationary bike. Then I've got a proposal to finish and some tech riders to do. Then I'll be talking to a local group about addictions and recovery, then back home to finish what I don't get done this morning with the riders, etc. Tonight, I'll be playing traditional Irish music at a local pub! It's gonna be a great day!

What about you:?

Replies

• LizzyRoome
    Options
    Hi there, IndyRick

It's such a lovely day that I'll be going for a long walk this afternoon. I have to go to the bank, so I'll use my feet instead of the tram !

Regards
    Lizzy
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    (Almost) Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday's my grumpiest day of the week. The week's not over, but I've lost the stamina from the previos weekend.

Work work work for me! I'm working overtime this week. I'm worried about lunch since I didn't pack anything.

After work it's time to work out! I think tonight will be two workout dvds, an aerobics and a yoga.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Jililan Michaels' 30 Day Shred to start the morning.
    Then I have a good 6 hours of work ahead of me.
    Being a stay at home Mom, as always.
    Hanging out while it blizzards outside.

Pretty nice little Tuesday. :smile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

I'm at work all day, workout at lunch (yay!), grab a quick snack after work, class tonight until @ 9, homework then sleep. :happy: One of my two busy days of the week.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Working til 1:30
    lunch at home
    work out :)
    homework/student teaching stuff
    dinner w my fiance at home
    movie night! we get "The Kids Are All Right" from netflix today in the mail

Started today finding out I passed the English Praxis (teacher test) for the state of PA - so happy! Brigns me one step closer to becoming certified to teach English in middle school/high school!!! Good day :)
  • JenMichigan
    Options
    This morning at the gym, I swam a full mile for the first time. It was an AWESOME workout and felt great. Now I am working and will eat a healthy lunch and healthy dinner before volunteering at a local domestic abuse shelter tonight. This would have to be a perfect day for me (if everything goes as planned). :flowerforyou: