stupid vent for the day...

Options
sarahTV
sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
Lipton has the cheapest tea bags ever...I friggin hate it when I open up the little package and pull the tab off the top and it RIPS open the top of the tea bag! I know this is ridiculous, but all I want first thing in the morning is for my tea bag not to rip so I can enjoy a cup of tea without the friggin chunks floating around ticking me off...

Okay, vent over...tell me your annoying vent, I'm bored and mad at my tea.

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Come on over. I just made a pot of coffee. No tea bag. What do you like in your omelette?
  • sarahTV
    Options
    lol, NO, I gave up coffee...which might be why I'm mad at my tea :wink:
  • HungryTuna
    Options
    Hmm, I don't care for Lipton myself... but I know what you mean. My office keeps it in stock so when I run out of my own good tea, I resort to that. Only I haven't ripped the tea bag, but sometimes manage to rip the tab. Lol.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to join a pitea party :wink: but sadly I really love my coffee :frown:
  • BigDBJ
    BigDBJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First, why would you give up coffee? Second, if you are going to drink tea at least drink good tea. Try PGtips.:drinker:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    My vent for the day..............

ITS ONLY F**KING TUESDAY....................

That is all.....
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

That is all.....

I'm with you Fae.
    But to the OP...go get some better tea. Go to Teavana and buy some good loose leaf and you'll be amazed at the taste difference...and yes...it may cost quite a bit more but that's the same as buying Maxwell House vs. Seattles Best.
  • sarahTV
    Options

That is all.....

I'm with you Fae.
    But to the OP...go get some better tea. Go to Teavana and buy some good loose leaf and you'll be amazed at the taste difference...and yes...it may cost quite a bit more but that's the same as buying Maxwell House vs. Seattles Best.

will do...thanks for the tip! I'm a coffee junkie so I'll invest in some good tea now
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

That is all.....

AMEN FROM THE CONGREGATION!!!!

THAT IS ALL
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If you like tea try getting a tea ball and use loose leaf. It is better than any bag.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options

That is all.....

i like this rant LOL
  • zydratethief
    Options
    or you could get twininngs
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like National Cups teabags(Mmmmm Orange Peoke and Cut Black Tea<3), they are pretty sturdy you just have to fish them out of the cup because they don't have a string or anything, pretty sure they were meant to be used in making gallons of tea but I just use them in a cup lol

I also have a little strainer thing that I use for loose leaf which is the best except the strainer isn't very good, I want to get one of the mesh balls for lose leaf :)