Can't believe I'm doing this..17.25 inches later..

Options

Replies

• rdy2begin
    Options
    you look amazing !! WTG
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! What progress! You look great. I loved P90x....keep pushing play! :smile:
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job! and 17.25!?!?! Amazing!
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!!!
  • LeslieReagan
    Options
    You look amazing! We're all so proud of you!

xoxox
  • momof3babes
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Can you tell me what your fitness regime was like before you started P90X? Had you built your stamina up with something else?
  • Paralegalpebbles
    Paralegalpebbles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I have been doing the hCG drops and want to lose the fat and then start working on building my muscles up and keeping the weight off. My son (21 year old Airman) told me to try the P90X, but I don't have room in my house and my hubby controls the t.v. lol. But I have a gym membership and I will go there and work on building my muscles. Thank you for posting those pictures. I know it must have been more difficult that the workouts! You've done a great job.....keep up the good work! You inspire me!!!
  • MansiB
    MansiB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YOURE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YES, P90X does WORK! You look fabulous! Keep it up and ALL the hard work will be worth it! I know you're stronger and able to do more and go harder as each day goes by! Good job! ;)
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    Holy Moly, you look fantastic!!
  • sweetpeaga7
    Options
    WOW! That's so awesome girl! Your too afraid to post them on FB while I'm too afraid to post my current pics on here. I don't yet have "after" pics even though I've been through P90X twice. Eeekkk! Too scared to take them BUT guess I should because you can really tell the difference. thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the hard work! You look great!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I can't wait. I just ordered it and should have it in a couple of weeks. I hope I can do the 6 day per week thing. I'm such a bad procrastinator. But I'm looking forward to some weight lifting!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    I know everyone's been talkin about your abs, but your arms look thinner now too!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! It is hard to post the before pictures but they are great motivators, I can't wait to take my next one to see if I can see a deference. Great job, and keep up the good work!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats! I think you would get the same (or better) reaction from all your FB friends!

Good luck the rest of your journey.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! :)
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Kudos for all your hard work; that's amazing! I have been scared to try it, but convinces me the program effects real change. I will add you so that I can keep up with your progress!
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are willing to share photos... it really helps to push me to want to do it... I feel like I am at your before also... so seeing your results motivates me! I can't wait to start :)
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look freaking fantastic!! PS: I'm in Henry Co. :tongue:
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! You're a true inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!