New Addition to My Fitness Pal!

Options
I am very excited to have found this site! I have been a part of many other diet or fitness sites before but this one beats all! Thanks to my best friend Sarah introducing me to mfp, I am more motivated than ever! I am attempting to make a lifelong change here. I am following the still-controversial Atkins plan...it has worked for me in the past and the easiest for me to stick to long term. If anyone else is following a similar plan, I love to hear from you. I am very excited about those journey!

Replies

• cerissawilliams
    Options
    WELCOME
  • tkfarmer
    Options
    Welcome Tiffthinksthin. I have not been here long, but MFP really seems to be working for me. I hope you find it helpful too. Everyone has been nice and always has something supportive to say.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me and good luck!
  • Jamiem2011
    Jamiem2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • Kidzey
    Options
    Good Morning, My name is Dee. I was physically fit before moving here to Delaware, away from my family. I began to dine out for every meal. I am now back on track. I cook my meals and I usually pack a lunch everyday. I do Special Z snack bars between my meals. Believe it or not, in order to loss weight, you have to eat at least 3 times a day and snack in between. However, its all about what you eat. Since January 8th, I have loss 12 lbs. I watch what I eat and I work out for 30 mins at least 3 times a week. One of my workout regimen is Zumba. Thanks to my friend Monica who teaches the class every Friday. I wish everyone much success, for we are all striving to be a healthier person. Have a Wonderful Day!
  • margarethdez
    Options
    hi everyone you can add me on to your friends list if you wont to.thank you all and keep up the good work.