Not feeling well after eating

Options
This may be TMI, but I need some help...Yesterday and today, after eating each meal, I got a feeling in my stomach like I needed to vomit...Any ideas what can be going on??? I'm not pregnant and I don't have an eating disorder...

Replies

• jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Make sure you drinking enough water.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are just coming down with a bug.
  • moquintana
    moquintana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I drink no less than 8 cups a day
  • moquintana
    Options
    Maybe I am getting sick, my husband has been sick the past couple of days...It makes me want to avoid eating, but Im sure that isnt going to do me any good either
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    You may want to check with your doctor. Make sure nothin is goin on with your stomach, if it last for a few days. Plus do you take iron supplements? If so that could be the cause right there. Just a few ideas. More than likely you may just have a stomach virus or at least the start of one.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel better soon!
  • moquintana
    Options
    Good idea...Im going to make an apointment for a few days from now. I don't take any supplements. Hopefully just a bug :-)
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    I was sick once ?
  • moquintana
    Options
    That all puts it into perspective. I've lost 23 lbs in a month. Thanks for the post!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i've had exactly what you describe for the past 2 days and i think there is a bug going around.... I am also not pregnant and not eating disordered...
  • moquintana
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not in the boat alone :-)
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel even after losing 70+ pounds when I eat ANYTHING with a lot of oil, carbs or just not healthy I feel sick and even go so far as getting sick. I know it's not the food it is my body rejecting what I just ate. Take a look at the oils & carbs and see if you can cut something out and hopefully that will help.

Mary