Anyone here from Rhode Island???

Options
Anyone here from Rhode Island? Maybe we can set up a day to meet at the gym n share some workouts or routines.

Replies

• MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I lived in Pawtucket/North Providence for 28 years and moved to TX in 2009! Good luck with your goals :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i am but im just a wee chunk of a chick who would hold you back LOL

what gym do you go to?
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in West Warwick, but no gym for me -- I've invested way too much in Wii Fit and home exercise equipment *not* to work out at home. The hubby and I had (very brief) memberships at Gold's Gym, but the whole "meat market" atmosphere really turned both of us off. Not only that, but I've never felt comfortable working out in the presence of total strangers... most of whom are in MUCH better shape than I ever will be :)
  • jaedre
    jaedre Posts: 22
    Options
    i am but im just a wee chunk of a chick who would hold you back LOL

what gym do you go to?
    lol gotta start somewhere!! lol
  • jaedre
    Options
    I go to Bally in North Providence. I should of been more specific lol i would prefer a guy whos bigger than me (i need the push) females are good for cardio days. (you guys are hard to keep up with on cardio) lol
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I go to Bally in North Providence. I should of been more specific lol i would prefer a guy whos bigger than me (i need the push) females are good for cardio days. (you guys are hard to keep up with on cardio) lol

LOL i know. i figured you were looking for a guy to help with weights and whatnot. i go to WOrk Out WOrld in east providence...LOVE IT...and yoiure right, we kick *kitten* in cardio :)
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    AWww Bally in North Providence, my house was just off Mineral Spring down by Twins Pizza ..... mmmm NO NO Must not drool over lost pizza :wink:
  • jaedre
    Options

LOL i know. i figured you were looking for a guy to help with weights and whatnot. i go to WOrk Out WOrld in east providence...LOVE IT...and yoiure right, we kick *kitten* in cardio :)
    LOL do you have to rub it in!!! lol lol my gym caught on fire in the girls lockerroom on sunday an been closed since. i been doing my workouts at home (not as good but hey its something)
  • jaedre
    Options
    AWww Bally in North Providence, my house was just off Mineral Spring down by Twins Pizza ..... mmmm NO NO Must not drool over lost pizza :wink:

WOOOOSSSAAAAAA lol i love Pizza but your right gotta stay away for a while