New girl: 38 yo, current: 245 goal: 165

Options
Hi everyone. Not sure how much I'll post, but I thought I'd start with an introduction. I love the concept of a diet message board because I have very little support in my real life. Looking forward to weight loss and giving/receiving support.

MichChick

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for support. :flowerforyou:
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Paigergirl
    Paigergirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new as well, and it seems like we are right at the same place. I'm 36 and 238 and my goal is 165. This is my second week, and sure enough, I'm not on track this week as I managed to get sick last weekend. But will be hitting it hard again in the next couple days.
  • jukiemookie
    Options
    Good Luck- YOU CAN DO IT!! xxx :happy:
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi! You and I are in the same boat- when I started at the beginning of the year, I was 245- and am now 230. (38 years old also, 5'2).

It feels incredible to have found something that works!! I'll send you a friend request- would be happy to be part of your support group. You can SO do this!!

Melis
  • CoachQueen
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! I am also new. I am 35 years old, weighed 230 at Christmas and started working out New Years Day. I am down to 213 as of this morning, although morning is not my best time to weigh. My problem is that I am too lazy to eat, well I just don't stop and think to do it. Now I have been eating a few things during the day and the weight is finally coming off. I'll be happy weighing 180 bc of the way I am built, but I would like to get down to 160-165.