ANOTHER NEW DRESS (well from the back of the closet)

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
okay so last week i found a size 16 linen sundress in my closet i had not worn in well over 5-6 years...put it on and decided even with my "tummy" trouble i would wear it and wear it proudly....well i did, i got lots of compliments and felt great all day....
today we are having a potential client/investor (i work for a high end builder) come to the office for a meeting...i decided to delve into the back of my closet again to try on another dress that was hanging in there....this one is a size 18 but is a much tighter fabric and a bit "dressier"...the damn tags were still on the thing...anyway....i put it on over my head (even though it has a zipper) and it fits very nicely...hugs in just the right curvy places and shows off my 36" waist (yeah i had to add that, i had measurements last week am very excited to be out of the 40s LOL)....anyway, here are two pics from this morning's mirror photo shoot....LOL

2811-1.jpg

2811-2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!