After 30DS, what's next?

Options
I am starting Level 3 of 30 DS today, so in 10 days I'll be done!! Yeah! Anyway, I don't know what video to do next? I love the shred for the circuit training/strength and would like to do something similar. Someone had mentioned one of Bob's DVD's but which one? I would like it to be 30 minutes or under bc I am going to get and elliptical (as my reward for 30DS completion) and start doing it 30 minutes a day along with the video.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies

• Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You could get a few more of Jillian's videos...

No More Trouble Zones
    6 week 6 pack
    Yoga Meltdown
    Shred it with Weights
    banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    and she has a new one coming out soon called ripped in 30
  • I am doing jillian Michaels Shred it with weight and the biggest loser power sculpt they are both 30 minutes and Shred it with weights uses a kettlebell so your also getting some strenth training and I love it!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i just started using jackie warner's DVD xtreme timesaver. it's about 30 mins and great for toning. tough workout but i love it@
  • onetxjewel
    onetxjewel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You could also keep doing the shred and up your weights!!! I've read on here that people do that...you can also prolong the 30 days to 60 and do 20 days on each level...i'm thinking of starting mine up again and doing 20 days on each level along with doing the JM Yoga Meltdown!!!
  • ropedancer
    Options
    I've had good experience with The Firm's Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn. Like 30 Day Shred, it mixes cardio, strength and ab work, but the emphasis here is really on the cardio portions. It's also considerably longer than 30 day shred (52 minutes long), which I like. I really feel as I if I get a full workout out of it. Like 30 day shred, there are also modifications for beginners, but if you've done the shred, you should be fine skipping those.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, looks like I'll be shopping on Amazon today. Don't be fooled, I follow the modified version (Anita) already! :)
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My next purchase will be No More Trouble Zones. I have a friend that alternates 30DS with this one and she loves it. She says that it is circuit training similar to the 30DS, but more intense. If you're looking to step it up a notch, I'd recommend this one. It is about 40-45 minutes, but she swears by it!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30 Day Slimdown. It incorporates the three DVDs she has: 30 Day Shred, No more trouble zone and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.

I just finished Day 10. It's not easy! She has a program and it has rest days so it's not too bad. Here, I keep a daily blog and this one is the program:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu/view/day-1-of-slimdown-shred-level-1-66478

You don't need to get new equipments either. Weights is all you need! Good luck!

Tiffany
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. The Slimdown looks great. I think I'll do that at some point after I get those DVD's! My sister has the BL Bootcamp so I think I am going to borrow that and try to increase my endurance, starts with 20 min and ends with a 45 min workout. Thank you guys for the suggestions. I am looking them up!