The very first time!!!!!

Options
I started my weight loss on December 8th 2010........two months later.....I have lost a total of 35 pounds!!! I have never been this successful!!! I am happy. I am living life......I do not feel like I am missing out on anything because of the foods I have cut out!!!!

I want to say thank you to everyone here on this site for sharing your stories, success and failures so that I too can grow and learn with everyone!!!!

I am no where close to my goal weight....but I know if I keep doing what I am doing......I will be there some day!!!!

Once again....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!

You all are great!!!!

Replies

• doramouse
    Options
    Great news! Congratulations! Stay with it - as it sounds like you will. It is wonderful feeling to be doing it, isn't it?
    I'll keep your positive attitude with me today!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Wow that's over 4 pounds a week!!!!!
  • nilyam75
    Options
    Congradulations on your success...you keep pushing on and u will look up one day and be pass what u wanted to be:)
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I opened your post and it was like you were reading my mind! I am down 21 since starting 12/26/10 and love the support on this site. And Learning that it is not depriving your self, but finding a moderation and truly living a better life!!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep it up!!
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow, what a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work, we're all here to help you along the way!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I know it's over 4 pounds a week....but it is like my body is responding to the new changes!!! It's like it wants to be as healthy as my mind wants me to be!!!!

We can all do it....a little at a time!!!
  • willowma
    willowma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!