Aw, man!

Options
Someone brought chocolate cake into the office. So far I have done well keeping away from it but there is a long day ahead.

Replies

• mmmary201
    Options
    If it's homemade...just tell yourself they sneezed while making it or didnt wash their hands. That ought to curb your desire :X
  • queenlinh
    Options
    lol thats a great idea! to late i didnt think of this before i had 2 cookies for breakfast.. gonna dance it off tonight thou!
  • ScottyLikesCake
    ScottyLikesCake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If it's not homemade you can have it anytime you want - so tell yourself you can have some another day and not ruin your plans for today.

If it's homemade then go with the sneezing option.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself "today is the day I do not have to start my weightloss all over" there is always stuff happening. Today you may need to keep looking at before and after pictures. And beside who is stronger YOU or a cake. Don't worship at the church food, cuz it's full of empty promises.

It's only cake but I believe you are more!!!

Be well,
    Diana
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    OR, that they didn't wash their hands after their bathroom visit.

THIS IS NOT MY FOOD
    THIS IS NOT MY FOOD
    THIS IS NOT MY FOOD
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Think, "Being thin feels sooooo much better than that would taste." Works for me :flowerforyou:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    The chocolate icing is made of Ex-lax. Don't eat it!!!

OH NOOOO, here comes the cleaning guy with the "Closed for Cleaning" sign heading for the restrooms. Your co-workers with chocolate icing on their faces are really gonna be upset.

(one day I hope to grow up)
  • SharonMarquiss
    Options
    Haha! I love all the comments and the ex-lax one made me laugh the most! Another thing you could do, is carry a picture of a super fit person you admire in your purse - whatever, and look at it every time you are tempted. Or a photo of yourself when you looked really good! It will remind of your goal and all of a sudden, the chocolate cake, pudding, etc., will not seem quite so desirable!