Are these creams for real??

Options
I am referring to firming creams...so do they really work?? I bought the Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream online and I just received it 2 days ago, so that's how long i've been using it. I am not seeing any results yet, but i know it'll take way longer than just 2 days, of course. I hope it works! Otherwise, i just spent a lotta money for nothing! lol Has anyone else tried this cream? Or any other cream that you know works??

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I suspect that they work very well to make the manufacture's bottom line look healthy.
    Most probably won't do too much for your booty.
    Maybe I'm just cynical, but if anything claims to be too good to be true, in my experience it usually is!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No. Anything that promises you a firmer body or weight loss that isn't named diet or exercise isn't for real. Sorry.
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, my friend actually uses the Nivea kind and she told me that she's been using it for a month and that it actually works....since she's a good friend of mine, i took her word for it and i decided it to try it for myself, except i bought a different brand. If this one doesn't work, i'll try Nivea. This cellulite i have HAS to go...
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    No, they do not. Cellulite is simply fat that is coming through the weblike structure under your skin. This is caused mainly by two things...excess fat, and genetics. You can't do much about the latter, but you can lose the fat. This is the ONLY control you have over the issue. Creams do not work. Your friend's cream did not work. She may wished it had, and her head told her she saw a difference...but it didn't. Don't waste your money.
  • Ssminey79
    Ssminey79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The creams to not get rid of cellulite, they made reduce the appearance of cellulite, but unfortunately, cellulite will not just disappear. I used the Nivea concentrated formula and the lotion in prep for my honeymoon, and while I did notice a slight improvement, there were still dimples :)