Where to Begin?

sexyrenee29
sexyrenee29 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I have been lazy for a while now and I am ready and willing to lose some lbs and get healthy! I have NO idea where to begin....needing some advice and support.. Thank you so much and everyone have a great day!:smile:

Replies

• well, this is a good place to start. I joined last week.
    I found this website very helpful, it has all the foods listed in the searches...
    and easier to use this site than writing things down in a log.
    Good luck to you.....I know it is hard
    Lovey
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Looks like you have made the first step towards a new beginning! I am 29 too and am turning 30 in April. Start by holding yourself accountable for everything, which means logging everything that goes past your lips. Exercise is an added bonus as well. Burns those cals AND provides energy, all while toning! Good luck to you!!!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    This is a great place to start. Weigh and measure yourself once a week at the same time of the day and on the same day of the week. Make healthier choices on what you buy at the store to eat and how much you eat. You are welcome to add me as a friend and view my diary. It might help you to pick up healthier items at the store. I have spent hours reading labels when I shop and I'm always looking for better fines. Also make your diary available to us so we can make suggestions if we see you need help in n area. Welcome to the family.
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Great site and very supportive. Add me as a friend if you want.
This discussion has been closed.