No change...

Options
Just weighed in after my workout and slightly discouraged to see no change from last week. Didn't eat the best over the weekend, though. I did get my workout DVD in the mail through netflix so I'll be doing that consistently during the day at home, so I'm hoping that will help get some consistency in my workouts.

Replies

• coxan56
    Options
    Hi Chin up and carry on. I get weeks where there is no lose.... in fact I have just had 3 and it was hard to carry on but last week I had a lose.

Ann
  • iamsam373
    Options
    I know its discouraging, but remember that it takes a while to actually see the progress on the scale. I have been trying not to weigh myself every day, instead I weigh myself friday morning (of course first thing in the morning before i eat or anything)..keep your chin up you're doing good : )
  • niresupernova
    Options
    Pick one day to weigh yourself and stay with that same day. Also, weighing yourself after working out may be misleading because you usually drink a lot of water while working out so you probably didn't knotice a difference because you were full of water :)

I find that weighing myself on Sundays works for me because I get to sleep in and I weigh myself before I drink or eat anything.