Options

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yes just on your date up top click the left arrow.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Just go in to enter your food/exercise today. When the screen comes up, look near the top for the date and go back to yesterday. No problem.
  • frogetmenot
    Options
    THANK YOU BOTH for your input, IT WORKED ! was worried , thought I couldn't do this.... <3 Wanda
  • frogetmenot
    Options
    THANK YOU , YOU have a lovely family. I'm 57 and have too grown children and a little ( well not so much anymore,he's 7 lol) grandson. When I figure out how to put up a picture, I will put one up.My 24 year old daughter is a Graphic Designer, but she is very busy right now.... too help her dinosaur Mom right now. lol I love this web site , it's nice to be accountable, without going to WW or whatever... ))) wanda
  • frogetmenot
    Options
    And you Mommas , has a cutie patootie little girl ! THANK YOU again... gotta get busy now, it's 11:36 am and I haven't even eaten my breakfast! lol Was up and down last night peeing like a race horse.... but when I had to do it at the doctors office , I could just do a trickle ! lol tmi , I know... I'm a grandma, OMA I'm allowed ! lol Wanda love this website!