Anyone use On Demand's Exercise TV?

Options
Hi! I just recently started working out to different videos on Exercise TV. There's so many choices, that it can be a bit overwhelming! So, I'm wondering if anyone out there as used these programs and had success. Also, curious if you followed just one show, used a downloaded program or just mixed it up based on how you were feeling that day. I find myself wasting alot of time by going looking at the options and trying to decide what feel like doing!

Thanks!

Replies

• lisa451999
    Options
    I use it every morning. Isn't it great? I like Kendall Hogan's videos. My favorite at the moment is his Bootcamp Cardio. It will burn some calories! I do mix it up though. I don't want my body getting used to the same movement every day.
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    When I had the opportunity to use it, (I moved and had to switch cable providers), I usually did anything Jiilian Michaels. I found that she was basically the only trainer I could stand lol
    I found that out by just watching the first 5 minutes or so of any other programs that I was interested in. Watching a few minutes gave me a feel for the workout and, as I said, I consistently ended up just sticking with Jillian :)
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    HaHa... I use these as a supplement when I can't get out of the house (usually when my 3yr old is still asleep), but I have to laugh about the wasting time comment--when I first started, that was me, too :laugh:

I literally had to sit on the couch one night for about 20-30 mins to see which programs looked like ones I wanted to do (important to me--otherwise I won't do it!). For quick ones, I like the AM Abs (quick but KILLER) and Cardio Sculpt--both 10 mins, but very effective. For a longer workout, I think there are some Jillian videos... I haven't tried them, but with so much success for others on MFP, I would guess they're pretty effective.

Good luck!
  • missjsifuentes
    Options
    I have been using Exercise TV too... it might be helpful to check out their website scroll to the bottom and see the different types they offer. Then you will not be wasting time deciding what to work out too. However, I typically just go down the list. Yes, I have had success but only because I get bored easily and the variety helps!