13 pounds gone

Options
I am shocked. I know I have been overdoing it most of the summer because I am not working. But since August 20 I have lost 13 pounds. I haven't excercised as much as I wanted due to the heat. However I have been good most days about the calories.

I am not on any program, I just cook healthier and eat less. I have also not completely taken my favorite treat out but have found different ways to have them.

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am shocked. I know I have been overdoing it most of the summer because I am not working. But since August 20 I have lost 13 pounds. I haven't excercised as much as I wanted due to the heat. However I have been good most days about the calories.

I am not on any program, I just cook healthier and eat less. I have also not completely taken my favorite treat out but have found different ways to have them.
  • hannah
    hannah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How awesome ,It feels wonderful to lose ,keep up the good work!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Eve!
  • Vontreesa
    Options
    That's great.I lost 11 myself and I am so pleased..Keep it up
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats Vontreesa!

Keep it up! =)
  • asmac48
    Options
    Great job... Keep up the good work.
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Grats!
  • amthomps521
    Options
    Congrats to Eve and Vontreesa!!! Way to go! After the first week of dieting I don't know what happenned exactly but was up .4lbs. I was discouraged but didn't give up, three days later I was down 3 lbs!!! I was very very bad yesterday, so bad I couldn't even bring myself to enter my cals. But todays a new day- getting right back at it-off to do my cardio!
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome on your weight loss! So far I've settled at 3 pounds lost this week. It started as 5 but then evened out at 3. So that will be great if I can keep it up. This will be the first week in a while that I start the week maintaining a loss instead of losing it over the week and gaining it back over the weekend.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well I am not at all sure mine has settled on that it seems to be bouncing a bit. But you know what, :) I am going to claim it anyway. I picked up some L-tyrosine and going to see if it helps a little.

Have an awesome day all.
  • soccermommie02
    Options
    Congrats !!