Running Music/ Cardio Music

Options
Hey there guys! I have started jogging/running and I need help to pick new music to help me stay on the treadmill....I just wanted to ask you what some of your favourite cardio/running songs are?
Something with fast beats and awesome lyrics are always appreciated!
Just so you can get an idea of what I listen to here are a few of my cardio/running songs (in no particular order):
27- Fall Out Boy
The Ballad of Mona Lisa- Panic! At the Disco
Take It Off- Kesha
A lot of Beatles Songs
Some Jerry Lee Lewis
Some Elvis!
Mad As Rabbits- Panic! At the Disco
Cousins- Vampire Weekend
Be Ok- Ingrid Michaelson

I listen to a lot of different genres too so feel free to add anything :D thanks in advance :D:D:D

Replies

• mmanderr18
    mmanderr18 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No Sleep Tonight- Faders
    We Run This- Missy Elliot
    Beatles are GREAT!

Also, I dont know if you have heard of Girl Talk but its this guy who mashes up all popular upbeat songs into this great pump up mix! Actually his whole album is one continuous song which lasts a little over an hour and I listen to it pretty much every day on the treadmill and I never get bored.. Its so great!
    Girl Talk- All Day

Love Song & King of Anything- Sara Bareilles
    Love Today & We are Golden & Grace Kelly - Mika
    Taylor Swift
    Kid Cudi
    Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine (from Eat, Pray, Love Commercial)
    Me and Mia- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    One Republic
    **** You- Cee-Lo Green

I hope you like some of this! I love music that gets me moving and bopping along to the song so that I forget that I'm exercising! :)
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I-tunes has a great Fitness/Workout section for songs...I bought like 5 different ones, that range from 5-10 minutes and its very high pace. I also like Cascada music...
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I know this is not exactly what you're looking for, but I love it, and therefore must pimp it:

http://www.djsteveboy.com/podrunner.html

Free and great.
  • Erica9903
    Options
    I have Eminem, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Usher, Ludacris...mosy anything hip hop. I don't usually listen to it otherwise but the beat keeps me going and Eminem's music is so angry and gives me this crazy energy to get through my workouts!!
  • Danilea7
    Danilea7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No Sleep Tonight- Faders
    We Run This- Missy Elliot
    Beatles are GREAT!

Also, I dont know if you have heard of Girl Talk but its this guy who mashes up all popular upbeat songs into this great pump up mix! Actually his whole album is one continuous song which lasts a little over an hour and I listen to it pretty much every day on the treadmill and I never get bored.. Its so great!
    Girl Talk- All Day

Love Song & King of Anything- Sara Bareilles
    Love Today & We are Golden & Grace Kelly - Mika
    Taylor Swift
    Kid Cudi
    Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine (from Eat, Pray, Love Commercial)
    Me and Mia- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    One Republic
    **** You- Cee-Lo Green

I hope you like some of this! I love music that gets me moving and bopping along to the song so that I forget that I'm exercising! :)

LOVE Girl Talk. I listen to it every time I am working out.
  • HeyBulldog2011
    HeyBulldog2011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions! I will be sure to check them all out and hopefully get through a few miles on the treadmill :)