fried chicken

Options
omg,my bf is having fried chiken for dinner and I get weak when it comes to fried food!! please tell me how to avoid fried foods:sad:

Replies

• susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Use a "George Foreman grill" or use Fiber One cereal as a coating for your meat and put them in the oven.:smile:
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the skin!
  • smoochy1978
    Options
    I have the same problem -- husband is lanky and gets happy when he gains weight -- and my kids take after him, too. I hate to say it, but I think the best option is to have ONE piece and savor it. If you can make up for the calories in advance, do it (all veggie plus protein lunch -- salad with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, hold the oil, plus some tuna, for instance) -- and tank up on water, and have a lean salad with your chicken. I can't live telling myself I'll never eat cake/fried food/naughty stuff again, I focus on portion control. Good luck!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    what about making yourself a salad, and taking one piece of the chicken, ripping it up into chunks, and putting that on your salad. having the chicken in pieces will make it last longer, you still get that yummy fried chicken flavour, and yest have a healthy salad under it so you don't have to feel so guilty about a piece of chicken.

my brother came home with chicken for himself the other day and i just about strangled him it smelled so good!!
  • tarahs
    tarahs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thank you for your suggestion! i will definitely hunt for my fiber one cereal next trip to the grocery store:happy: