What's your kids' names?

Options

Replies

• Cameron (22), Brittany (20), D'Angelo (13), Usher (12) and Mari (9).
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Bethany 8
    Reuben 15 months
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Henry Clay-10
    Josephine Ellen- 3
    Dylan Jiyoon-6 months

My children's middle names are all from my husbands family or my own. This is why Dylan has a Korean middle name- it's the name suffix, I guess? - that the men on my mothers side of the family all have.
  • etron
    etron Posts: 33
    Options
    I don't have children yet, but I plan to within the next 5 years. I've already chosen names. For a boy, Felix. For a girl, Cecile.
  • loriefolk
    Options
    Thomas Wayne (7yrs) Ethen Alexander (3yrs) Katie Alivia (8-months)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    My cats are Mollie and Skeeter. I like reading what people name their kids though!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    CURRENTLY- Two boys- Tanner Lake (13) and Hayden Noah (8).

We're planning on trying to get pregnant in April, in which case the names I like are:

GIRL- Everleigh Claire or Shelby Grace
    BOY- Fletcher Thomas (family names) or Liam spelled as Leyom (which is my deceased father's name spelled backwards).

Weird, I know, but my name is NEELI...and I'm used to having a weird name. LOL

Oh, and my sister is pregnant with a baby girl (due in June) and they have decided on PAISLEY, which I love!

And while we're on siblings- they're childrens names are (with middle names included):

(BOYS)
    Mason Andrew Blake
    Taylor Thomas
    Lane (no middle name)
    Moyel Thomas (Andrews, IV)
    Eli Owen

(GIRLS)
    Ashley LeAnne
    Megan Taylor
    Erin Rachel
  • neelia
    Options
    I don't have children yet, but I plan to within the next 5 years. I've already chosen names. For a boy, Felix. For a girl, Cecile.

I LOVE the name Felix. My last name is Faulkner, so I always think to have F names (or sounds) for boys. I like Felix and I LOVE the name Pheonix.
  • neelia
    Options
    I have to beatiful daughters Izabella Grace 4 and Bianca Rose 2.

I love the name Izabella! But I would spell it as Isabella if my hubby would let me. But he refuses to let me name our baby that because he claims I am getting the name from Twilight. LOL!!!
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    Mine are Viola (Vi) Grace, Catherine (Cate) Christina and Lillian (Lil) Jane- pics on my ticker :)
  • rebrafe
    Options
    Luke Sydney, Marshall Brewer and Rafe Daniel (Rafe is pronounced just as it is spelled)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    donovan 3, gennavecia 5 months
  • Jamcgarvey
    Options
    Great names!
  • rebrafe
    Options
    Your post made me giggle! We had a little boy, named Rafe (old German/English name) and whilst looking for a name, found out that some people are even putting the @ sign in names and what not! Crazy times people - crazy times :)
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    as a teacher, y'all are killing me with the "unique" spellings. :noway:

and your kid doesn't enjoy the fact that I mess up their name because you spelled it strangely.

what's wrong with spelling it like everyone expects? I have cousins named Qurina (rhymes with Purina), Shantel, Jorrel, Quinn, Mason, Ariana, Bujee (Boo "G"), Kalani. Each of them hates the fact that their name is so "unique". My own grandchildren are Cloey (why the crazy spelling!?) and Jax (yep, like the soap opera).

sigh.

lol this makes me laugh. I worked as a dental assistant and trying to figure out how in the world to call the kids back into the room and actually say their names right was so frustrating! lol so I agree with you :)

My kids are Stephen Tait (7), Naomi Catherine (6), Elizabeth Hope (6), Jonathan Jack (5), & Rachel Kay (4)
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow a lot of responses : ( you probably won't read mine but I'm adding anyways:bigsmile:

McKenzie Lyn

Dalton Wayne

I know two little girls named Michelina (pronounced w/ the K sound) and Breanna everyone calls them Mickey and Breezy sooo cute, wish I would have thought of it!!!!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Christiana Rose Panciotti (12)
    Nathan Bradley Colehour (2)
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Andrew and Julia :)
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Makaila Jade is my little girl's name :)
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Joseph is 7, and Justin will be 4 next week.
    My name is Jessica and hubby is Joaquin. We are known as the J family, haha. It wasn't on purpose, but now when we have another I feel like I have to keep with a J name. For boys that will be easy, but for girls it will be hard!!!