I am amazed!!

Options
I finally found a recipe to make some turkey chili for tonight. When I got it on to cook I thought I would go ahead and enter it in for tonight. I was so amazed when in the database it showed allrecipes simple turkey chili. Out of all the recipes that I could have made this was the one I went by. I had written the nutrional values to it and was going to try and get the closest to that. This site is really something. Makes dieting so much easier..... Thank you mfp!!:smile::smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    That's awesome! :D
  • amycrims
    Options
    love when that happens :)
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That happened to me the other day too!! I found a recipe for a black bean and vegetable soup that sounded so good, and when I looked in the database, there it was!!! I was all sorts of happy. :)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love this data base. I have entered quite strange things thinking I would have to manually enter them and voila they popped up. I love that as well. I think this site is so user friendly.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Okay, I must be losing it...is there a recipe database on MYF? if so where is it????
  • takethepieces
    Options
    I saw that on biggest loser and thought I might give it a try some time - or spaghetti bolognaise with ground turkey.
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The recipe was on allrecipes.com. But when I clicked on dinner and typed in turkey chili , the recipe just happened to come up among all the many. I had looked at several turkey recipes on allrecipes, and just happened to pick this one(one reason was that I had all the ingredients) :wink: :tongue:
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My DH and I and grandson all enjoyed it. Suppose to be better the second day according to the recipe. A measured cup was only 192 calories and we cheated and added a little grated cheese. Very filling.