progresso bread crumbs

Options
so im not sure if i should consume the rest of my progresso bread crumbs since i started on my diet...anyone know if this is fattening:flowerforyou: ???

Replies

• Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    Progresso - Panko Bread Crumbs (Plain), 1/4 cup 110 0 3 2 19

Those are the stats I got when I put them in my tracker ....
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    The bread crumbs alone are about 110 calories, I think. It really depends what you're doing with them... If you bake whatever you're coating it shouldn't be too bad for you. Good luck!
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i use breadcrumbs to coat my chicken breasts sometimes..with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper, and a little parmesan....i still eat 'em!
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    they aren't bad. Its more like a hidden calorie if you use them in meat balls. Sodium is a little high but that is ok too because you will likely divide the portion to less. This site has made me more aware of food and sources of calories but I still use what i always have. I just make better choices like turkey instead of beef, no salt if I'm using bread crumbs etc. besides using them as a baking crumb coating tastes great and is a little crunchy. If i were to do chicken parm. i'd use them and skip any pasta and just have broccoli instead.
  • tarahs
    tarahs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks! where can i find the panko bread crumbs??? would it on the same isle ???